What would happen if you never changed the oil in your car? Or, what if you never checked your car’s tires for wear
Like your car, your home’s cooling and heating system requires regular maintenance and service to operate safely and efficiently. Without it, serious problems can develop and remain undetected until it’s too late and cause you to pay much more in energy bills.
A One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning maintenance agreement provides you with regular system upkeep. It’s an annual (bi-annual if you have a gas furnace) planned check-up and service. The maintenance completed is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the recommendations set fourth from Department of Energy and most utility companies. A maintenance agreement will keep your system running at its peak.
How does a One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement improve the health of my system and my pocketbook?
- The annual or bi-annual check-ups / service allow us to diagnose and correct minor issues before they can cause a problem during extreme weather.
- Comfort Club Members receive substantial discounts on all parts, labor, and system replacement should it be necessary.
- According to Energy Star, just as a tune-up for your car can improve your gas mileage, a yearly tune-up of your heating and cooling system can improve efficiency and comfort.
- It comes with a one year “warranty” on all repairs. If the part or repair fails within a year of completion, it’s at our expense, not yours.
- Maintenance Agreement Check-Up Scheduling. We’ll keep track of your check-ups and contact you to schedule a convenient appointment time.
Probably the most important benefit to being a Comfort Club Member is you will receive Priority Service. In the unfortunate event that your system should fail – you will be moved to the front of the line. No waiting for days during frigid Reno winters or sweltering Reno summers for a technician to get you up and running again!